- Petey seeing Mickey throwing eggs at Alan in the kitchen.
- Petey seeing Alan being thrown in the water when Randy and the boys gave him a wedgie at the dock.
"Easy, Alan! Calm down! Everything's all right!"
- Petey carrying Alan out of the water from the pier and trying to comfort him after Randy and the boys gave him a wedgie.
"You're a fucking bitch, Linda, you know that?"
- Petey insulting Linda when the latter made fun of her trying to comfort Alan after Randy and the boys gave him a wedgie.
"Get away from him, goddamn you! You're all monsters!"
- Petey saving Alan from being humiliated and laughed at by everyone who saw him in his underwear after he was pranked by T.C., his stepbrother Michael, Spaz, and two other boys (which Karen felt guilty for being part of when she had nothing to do with it).
"You okay, Ronnie? (Ronnie: "You know, it's funny, Petey. Everytime Alan gets in any trouble, you're always there.") What's that supposed to mean? (Ronnie: "Who are you?") Ronnie? (Ronnie: "Who are you, really? Where do you come from, huh?") Ronnie, you're scaring me!"
- Ronnie interrogating Petey about how she always protect Alan everytime he gets into trouble and accuses her for committing all the murders at Camp Manabe, believing her to be Angela.
|Portrayed by||Kate Simses|
|Appearance(s)||Return to Sleepaway Camp (2008)|
Petey was a kind-hearted counselor at Camp Manabe who protected Alan. The only time she was known to get after Alan was when he mooned the younger female campers during their game of baseball.